Sponsors

Monday, March 9, 2015

Pandora App Updated To Version 5.8 With Google Now Card Support And A Few Bug Fixes

unnamed (3) Oh Pandora, how I wish I could quit you. I pay the folks at Google Music for their services, and I know they work hard. They even include music controls in the notification bar and the lockscreen, which you seem to take absolute joy in withholding from me. But on a roadtrip or an exercise session, I always come back to you - years of curated music stations are hard to let go.



Read More

Pandora App Updated To Version 5.8 With Google Now Card Support And A Few Bug Fixes was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1EN1MJs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...