Sponsors

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Toymail Launches Android App That Lets Parents Talk To Kids Via Animal Walkie Talkies With Funny Voices

ToyMailThumb Don't try too hard to pitch a product. When I first came across Toymail, I thought it seemed amusing enough. Here's the concept - people (preferably parents, siblings, or friends) speak a message into an app, and that message then comes out of a kid's toy in a weird voice. There's potential for fun here. Sure, I see it. I've been a kid before.


But then I watched the promotional video.





Toymail Launches Android App That Lets Parents Talk To Kids Via Animal Walkie Talkies With Funny Voices was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1r8gzEh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...