Sponsors

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Google Shows Off The Power Of The Android Search App In A Couple Of New Ads

search


"OK Google" is a phrase that gets spoken around my house several times a day. So much, in fact, it's the first thing my two year old says when he picks up a phone. He looks at it, holds it close to his mouth, and out it comes...even if it's an iPhone. He makes me proud.


But I digress, this is about Google's new ads. I personally have grown to rely on Google Now and voice recognition for most things, and Google is trying to get everyone else on that train, as well (come on in guys, there's plenty of room).





Google Shows Off The Power Of The Android Search App In A Couple Of New Ads was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1pNgFWy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...