Sponsors

Monday, August 11, 2014

Hands-On With Runtastic's First Fitness Tracking Band, The Orbit

wm_thumb


I've been using Runkeeper to track my cycling activity for the last eight months or so, and it has never really let me down. That said, I'm always on the lookout for new (or improved) ways to monitor my rides outside of my bike's cyclometer, so when Runtastic reached out to me about taking its new fitness tracking band Orbit for a spin, I was down for the challenge. I've had it for the last few weeks, and so far I think it's a good start.





Hands-On With Runtastic's First Fitness Tracking Band, The Orbit was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1ujUFnW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...