Sponsors

Friday, October 17, 2014

[Lollipop Feature Spotlight] Lollipop's Easter Egg Is A Hidden Flappy Bird Clone

1[6]


On a scale of one to ten, I avoided Flappy Bird like the plague. I didn't play it. I didn't write about it. I didn't look at it in the Play Store. I wanted nothing to do with it and its evil ways. If you just can't enough of that silly crap, however, there's an Easter Egg in Lollipop that you're just going to love: a Flappy Bird clone with huge lollipops and the bugdroid.





[Lollipop Feature Spotlight] Lollipop's Easter Egg Is A Hidden Flappy Bird Clone was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1qJWe8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...