Sponsors

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Google Maps Navigation Expands To 20 New Countries Around The World, Mostly In Africa, The Caribbean, And South America

unnamed I'd like to take a moment to both thank and blame Google. Thank you, Google, for offering a free and accurate method of maps and navigation, making it easy to find almost any address quickly and precisely. Also, it's your fault that I never actually know where I am anymore, since I just go where my phone tells me to. Now Google Maps users in no less than twenty new countries around the world can have the same experience.





Google Maps Navigation Expands To 20 New Countries Around The World, Mostly In Africa, The Caribbean, And South America was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1mfYnwy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...