Sponsors

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Nocs NS2 Air Monitors V2 Review: Probably The Smartest Set Of Powered Reference Speakers You Can Buy

DSC05319


As someone who owns a big set of cumbersome Klipsch reference speakers, I can understand the pain having a not-smart audio setup can cause. My speakers are tethered to my amplifier, which is tethered to my DAC, which is tethered to my PC. Sure, I have a Moto Stream and I like it, but I have to switch audio inputs to use it and I don't exactly need wireless audio at my desk, given that I have said setup.





Nocs NS2 Air Monitors V2 Review: Probably The Smartest Set Of Powered Reference Speakers You Can Buy was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1CbFizc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...