Sponsors

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Verizon Re-Releases The DROID RAZR M As The Motorola Luge, Available For Prepaid Customers At $199.99

luge thumb I used the Motorola DROID RAZR M as my primary phone for over six months. I was in between jobs, my not-so-trusty Galaxy Nexus had been smashed, and I knew from previous experience that Motorola's resurrected RAZR line had tough builds and good radios. While it was ostensibly a "budget phone," that ugly little DROID RAZR M was the most reliable Android device I had ever owned. When I got back on my feet, I skipped flagships from Samsung, LG, and HTC, and went straight for Motorola's next DROID phone.





Verizon Re-Releases The DROID RAZR M As The Motorola Luge, Available For Prepaid Customers At $199.99 was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1AY9z45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...