Sponsors

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hands On With Synology's App Family And The DS 415+ NAS

thumb


These days, there are tons of way to store files. Locally, in the cloud, on the network...or any combination of those. Personally, I'm a cloud storage kind of guy - ever since Dropbox and Drive have been a thing, I've relied on them to keep everything in sync across all of my computers and mobile devices. Keeping my most-used files accessible whenever and wherever I want has changed the way I use my gear (for the better).





Hands On With Synology's App Family And The DS 415+ NAS was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1xNlFNf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...