Sponsors

Friday, September 5, 2014

This is what the Moto 360 Would have Looked Like without the “Black Bar”

Motorola-AH-101


As part of Motorola’s event yesterday, they showed us all kinds of prototypes of the Moto 360 before they got to what we know today as the Moto 360. This included the very first prototype which I’ve included at the bottom of this post. Motorola also showed us what the prototype of the Moto 360 looked like without the black bar at the bottom that houses all the drivers. That you can see above. It would have made the bezels a bit bigger, which in a watch, probably would have made it a bit too big. Even though a lot of people are saying that the Moto 360 is already really large on people’s wrists. To me it looks like it’s about as big as the LG G Watch is on my wrist. So I don’t really mind that much.


It was really interesting seeing how the Moto 360 came together. We have another picture, which I’ll post a bit later which shows all of the Moto 360 parts. It’s really neat to take a look at, well at least I think it is. The Verge has said that Google’s Android design head, Matias Duarte had favoritism towards the Moto 360 and so did many of the Android Wear developers. Which I can see why, It’s an amazing looking smartwatch.


Among all the editors here at Android Headlines, the Moto 360 has been the smartwatch that has stood out. While Tom and I both didn’t really care for a round display, I must say that now I really do like the Moto 360 and have packed up my LG G Watch, at least for now. I just hope that the issue with the Ambient display chewing up battery so quick is gone soon. But have a look at some of the pictures in this article and see how far the Moto 360 has come. How many of you were able to order your Moto 360 today?


Motorola-AH-92


The post This is what the Moto 360 Would have Looked Like without the “Black Bar” appeared first on AndroidHeadlines.com |.






from AndroidHeadlines.com | http://ift.tt/1pU70xs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...