Sponsors

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Microsoft's Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Will Work With Windows, Android, And iOS, Just Like The One From Logitech

UMK_top_open_black As someone who spends all day in front of computer screens, I'm somewhat picky when it comes to input devices. I prefer Logitech mice, but their keyboards are always too mushy and over-designed for my taste - I'll take a chunky, clicky Microsoft keyboard every time. This being the case, I more or less ignored Logitech's admittedly cool K480 universal Bluetooth keyboard, which is designed to work seamlessly across Windows, Android, and iOS.





Microsoft's Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Will Work With Windows, Android, And iOS, Just Like The One From Logitech was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1qJEfnu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...