Sponsors

Friday, August 29, 2014

Greenify 2.4 Somehow Brings Automatic Hibernation To Non-Rooted Handsets

greenify


I'm at a point in my Android life where I can live without root access if I need to. I don't use very many root applications at all – I generally only use it for a one-touch reboot on phones without a built-in option in the power menu, and Greenify. I love Greenify. I don't use it for every app installed on my phone, but it's a fantastic tool when something just won't quick chomping down on the battery.





Greenify 2.4 Somehow Brings Automatic Hibernation To Non-Rooted Handsets was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1sP97QA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...