Sponsors

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

[I/O 2014] Official I/O Hunt 2014 App Will Send You Looking For Alex, The Android Dog, All Over Moscone Center

io-hunt


The hunt is on. Or it will be right after the main Google I/O keynote is over. If you're a registered attendee of the conference and you have some free time between sessions, the yearly location-based I/O treasure hunt will provide you with enough trivia and challenges to keep you entertained.



This year, you will be looking for Alex, the Android dog, who left a trail of NFC tags all over Moscone Center, starting with a booth on Floor 3.





[I/O 2014] Official I/O Hunt 2014 App Will Send You Looking For Alex, The Android Dog, All Over Moscone Center was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1lbppxR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...