Sponsors

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

[I/O 2014] Google I/O Day 1 Roundup: Android Wear, Android L, Android TV, And More

ioo Google I/O is only two days this year, but Google definitely crammed plenty of news into the first day. Today's keynote contained all the latest and greatest from Android on your phone, wrist, dashboard, and TV. Seriously, it was Android everywhere. Let's take a quick look at the high points of the day.


nexusae0_io1200px-01




The Numbers


There are a ton of Android devices being actively used. In the past, Google has used the metric of device activations in its keynote, but this year is different.





[I/O 2014] Google I/O Day 1 Roundup: Android Wear, Android L, Android TV, And More was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1iI2NKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...