Sponsors

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Creator Of The Original SpinMe Alarm Clock App Develops Android Version After Taking Down 'Spin Alarm Clock' Clone

spinme One of the first pieces I submitted to Android Police over a year ago was a hands-on look at an app called the Spin Alarm Clock. I hated it. I couldn't get the thing to work on my admittedly crappy phone at the time, and the entire experience just made me want to vomit.


As it turns out, that app was a clone of an iOS app that did the same thing.





The Creator Of The Original SpinMe Alarm Clock App Develops Android Version After Taking Down 'Spin Alarm Clock' Clone was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1pPoHNh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...