Sponsors

Monday, July 14, 2014

Relive Google I/O in under 2 minutes

Google_IO_2014_Thanks_For_A_Great_IO


Google I/O was only 2 full days, but it was jam packed with probably more stuff than any of the previous years. We are all very busy and can’t always find the time to watch the entire keynote or many of the sessions that happened over the course of the 2 days. Well here’s Google to the rescue with a short video highlighting all the important stuff. When I say short, I mean short. We are talking 1 minute and 42 seconds to be exact. I think we can all find that much time, so hit the break to watch the video. And if you need to catch up on any news from Google I/O, click here.



Click here to view the embedded video.




Come comment on this article: Relive Google I/O in under 2 minutes







from Android News, Rumours, and Updates http://ift.tt/1mQdKcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...