Sponsors

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Living With Wear: Some Observations After A Month With Android Wear

image


Like other Google I/O attendees, I picked up an Android Wear device at the conference. I went with the LG G Watch. What follows is not really a review so much as my experiences and thoughts about Wear thus far, having lived with it literally every day since picking it up. I'll include some of my opinions on the platform (ignoring for now the hardware), and what I think might be relevant insights and comparisons to Google's other efforts (like Glass).





Living With Wear: Some Observations After A Month With Android Wear was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1x1S1QH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...