Sponsors

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What We Use 2014: The Stuff Michael Can't Live Without

trekthumb Howdy. The name's Michael Crider, and I hope you've noticed that I've been hanging around here for the last year or so. I'm a web writer and general geek, born in Texas and now living in Colorado Springs. How I came to work for Android Police over the last 12 months (or possibly a bit longer) is a long and boring story.


header


Here's the bullet points you need to get context on the following exploration of my stuff: my dad was a computer engineer who worked for General Dynamics and Lockheed back in the 80s, and so I've been surrounded by varying bits of technology for essentially my entire life.





What We Use 2014: The Stuff Michael Can't Live Without was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1zq9XZt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...