Sponsors

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The New Hangouts Extension For Chrome Now Works With The Desktop Browser's Notification System

hangouts I'll admit, I didn't switch to the fancy new and vaguely Materlialish Hangouts extension on my desktop computer the moment it came out. The reason was simple: I had to choose between having a little bubble on my desktop the entire time, looming over every window, or letting it sit behind those windows and potentially miss messages. The old (and still available) extension slides down the bottom of the screen as an unobtrusive handful of horizontal pixels.





The New Hangouts Extension For Chrome Now Works With The Desktop Browser's Notification System was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1yWlyQ7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...