Sponsors

Thursday, December 11, 2014

[I'll Take Search Engines For 400, Alex] Google Now Shows Info About Jeopardy Answers While You Watch

watson I love Jeopardy. If it wasn't for football and Agents of SHIELD, Jeopardy would be the only reason I have an over-the-air antenna hooked up to my TV. Apparently someone at Google feels the same way, because at least one viewer started seeing information about the quiz show's answers as they appear on television. The Google Now card live updated with the show as clues were chosen and then answered (in the form of a question).





[I'll Take Search Engines For 400, Alex] Google Now Shows Info About Jeopardy Answers While You Watch was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1AkFRF7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...