Sponsors

Friday, January 2, 2015

LG G Flex 2 coming next week at CES

LG_G_Flex_Profile_Curved_TA


The LG G Flex (pictured above) wasn’t a bad phone, but it was just a little too big (6-inch display) in my humble opinion. I remember saying in my review that if it were in the 5-inch range, I might have been all over it. It looks like I might just get to see that next week at CES.


Word is that LG will unveil the G Flex 2 next week, which will most likely be at their press event on January 5th. The G Flex 2 is expected to be around 5.5-inches, just like the G3. It’s also expected to sport the new Snapdragon 810 chip, which is not only 64-bit, but it’s also octa-core.



What’s strange is that Qualcomm hinted via a Tweet that a phone would launch at CES with the 800 chip and the image was clearly an LG phone. Putting the pieces together means that it has to be the G Flex 2, but an 800 chip? I am assuming they meant an 800 “series” chip because I’m not sure why anyone needs to get excited about the 800 since we already have devices with the 801 and 805.


Does the G Flex 2 excite you at all?


source: Naver

via: Cult Of Android




Come comment on this article: LG G Flex 2 coming next week at CES







from Android News, Rumours, and Updates http://ift.tt/1CZ0L1f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...