Sponsors

Friday, January 2, 2015

Featured Review: Limefuel LP156X Battery Pack

Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-5


Battery packs are one of those items that’s a little tough to review. Because for the most part they are all the same, aside from capacity, ports and such. So with this review, we’ll be talking about my experience with the Limefuel LP156X, something a little different from the average review you’ll see out there.


I took the Limefuel LP156X with me on my most recent trip to Beijing (for Meizu’s M1 Note announcement right before Christmas) and it worked out great. I didn’t actually need it on the long 14-hour flight, as Delta has USB ports at every seat, which is really nice. But using it during my stay in Beijing was amazing. I always keep my phone next to my bed, and at the hotel there was no outlets, so I plugged my Meizu MX4 into the Limefuel LP156X and charged it that way all night long (which was really just the afternoon in Beijing because of the crazy time difference).


I was able to charge up the Meizu MX4 a few times before needing to charge the Limefuel LP156X again, which was nice to be able to do. For reference, the Meizu MX4 has a 3100mAh battery inside, so it’s not exactly a small battery in there. The Limefuel LP156X did take a little while to charge, but we also have to remember that this is a 15,600mAh battery pack, and that’s roughly 5x the size of the battery in most of the smartphones we use today. So it’s expected to take longer to charge.


Some of you may know that my tablet of choice is an iPad Air. Which I mostly only use on trips like this. One of the great things about the Limefuel LP156X is the fact that it comes with a charging cable. But not just any charging cable, it has a micro USB and a lightning charger included on one cable. Making it easy for those that are like me that have both Apple devices and Android or Windows Phone devices. It’s a really neat cable actually, and I really liked it. It worked perfectly for my needs. Now if you’re one that doesn’t own an Apple device, you can just take off the Lightning adapter, very easily, and never have to worry about that. There are also 4 USB ports, which is great for being able to charge all your devices at once. Definitely one of my favorite features on battery packs like this.


The Limefuel LP156X is a beast. Now it’s not the largest battery pack we’ve seen. We’ve seen a few 20,000mAh or larger battery packs lately (including one from Limefuel which is available on the Android Headlines Deals Store), but for $40 it’s not a bad investment at all. And if you’re a traveler like I am, it’s definitely a good battery pack to have around. You can grab it from Amazon for just $39.99 right now.


Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-14 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-13 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-12 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-11 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-10 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-9 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-8 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-7 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-6 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-5 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-4 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-3 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-2 Limefuel-LP156X-Review-AH-1

The post Featured Review: Limefuel LP156X Battery Pack appeared first on AndroidHeadlines.com |.






from AndroidHeadlines.com | http://ift.tt/1xmNn3H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...