Sponsors

Sunday, October 19, 2014

LG G Watch R First Impressions: Very Good, But Price Will Be Crucial

DSC05461


I received my G Watch R on Friday, and after a couple of days, I'm ready to share some of my early impressions.


As the title of this post suggests, we don't know yet just how much LG's newest smartwatch, the G Watch R, will cost. This is a very important question, because so far in my short time with the device, it actually seems pretty good. It isn't without flaws, but LG has probably produced the most serious Android Wear device we've yet seen.





LG G Watch R First Impressions: Very Good, But Price Will Be Crucial was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1sD7Qh1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...