Sponsors

Friday, June 20, 2014

Samsung Rumored To Be Launching An Android Wear Smartwatch At Google I/O

image


There have been rumors recently that LG's G Watch might be the focus of Google I/O's Android Wear discussion, with the nascent device possibly being handed out to attendees. Whether Moto's watch, the Moto 360, would make an appearance has remained unclear. Until today though, those were the only two Android Wear devices even rumored for I/O cameos.


Cnet has reported, however, that Samsung will (according to sources) be throwing its hat into the Android Wear ring at I/O as well, debuting an Android Wear smartwatch of its own.





Samsung Rumored To Be Launching An Android Wear Smartwatch At Google I/O was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1ihHUG9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...