Sponsors

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hands-On With Sarvi Dock, A Sleek New Versatile Docking Solution Currently Seeking Funding On Kickstarter

thumb


I've always loved accessories for my mobile gadgets, and docks are typically some of my favorites. But in a world packed with more docks than you can shake a stick at (I oftentimes shakes sticks at docks for whatever reason), it's difficult to find something new and compelling. In fact, the last dock I was truly impressed by was 2040's Arq Dock, a pretty versatile little dock in its own right.





Hands-On With Sarvi Dock, A Sleek New Versatile Docking Solution Currently Seeking Funding On Kickstarter was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1AdncNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...