Sponsors

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

FIXD Smart Vehicle Sensor Hits Its Funding Goal On Kickstarter With 12 Days To Go

1[5]


I hate cars. Not the cars themselves, but all the crazy crap that can go wrong with them. Mostly because I know nothing about motor vehicles, nor do I have any desire to learn. What I do want, however, is to know what's going on with my car (to be fair, I drive a van, but you get the point) when it happens. The stupid glowing orange engine-shaped light tells me nothing, just that something is happening and I should go pay a mechanic some large number of moneydollars to tell me what that is.





FIXD Smart Vehicle Sensor Hits Its Funding Goal On Kickstarter With 12 Days To Go was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1lx0ifz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...