Sponsors

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Review: It's Hard To Overstate My Satisfaction

1


It's no big secret that I'm a huge fan of NVIDIA's SHIELD. In fact, I believe I called it my favorite device from last year on a recent podcast, a claim that I readily stand behind. To me, it shows how versatile Android can be, despite the fact that the unit itself is essentially a one trick pony (it's damn good at that one trick, though).


Then there's NVIDIA's second foray into device design, the Tegra Note 7.





NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Review: It's Hard To Overstate My Satisfaction was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1tWcRRB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...