Sponsors

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Poll: Do You Use Home Screen Widgets Still?

Way back in the day, Android widgets were my thing. I rocked Beautiful Widgets, a Gmail widget, DashClock, Sound Search widget, and a few more that I can’t recall right off. These days, I feel old and lame, using a single widget from the stock Clock app on my phone. It’s not very cool.

Times have changed, I suppose. I don’t feel the need to have all of that information cluttering my home screen, and instead, I was a minimalistic look with quick access to the apps I frequently use. It might have also been the performance drag some widgets caused due to improper optimizations made for Android. Whatever the cause was, at this point, I’m over widgets.

Tell us, do you still widgets? If so, which ones can’t you live without?

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

Poll: Do You Use Home Screen Widgets Still? is a post from: Droid Life



from Droid Life http://ift.tt/1Uca0lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...