Sponsors

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blu Studio Energy Review: I Wish Every Phone Had A 5,000mAh Battery

wm_IMG_4679


At CES this year, Blu announced a handful of new devices that should all show up in the first half of 2015. We've already taken a look at the sleek and slim Vivo Air, which really surprised me in almost every possible way. So much, in fact, that I've been using it as my daily driver for the last few weeks. I really like it.


As much as I enjoy using the Air, however, I had to put it off to the side to spend some time with the newest Blu handset, the power-packed Studio Energy.



Read More

Blu Studio Energy Review: I Wish Every Phone Had A 5,000mAh Battery was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1KJWMam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...