Sponsors

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nexus 9 vs. iPad Air 2: A [Mostly] Subjective Comparison

DSC05675



DISCLAIMER: I bought an iPad Air 2, and I bought said iPad Air 2 after owning the first iPad Air since launch day last year. I sold my iPad Air so I could do this. I really like my iPad Air 2, it's pretty great. I also really like Android. The following article contains my opinions, anecdotal evidence, subjective analysis thereof, and did I mention opinions? There are opinions. Also, this article is very long, so many sections just have side-by-sides of random Android vs iOS app comparisons presented without comment.





Nexus 9 vs. iPad Air 2: A [Mostly] Subjective Comparison was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1ywCDNV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...