Sponsors

Saturday, November 1, 2014

First Impressions Of Google's Nexus 6: Really Big, Really Beautiful

thumb


The Nexus 6 came in for a landing on my doorstep yesterday, and I've been happily exploring Google's new phablet ever since. Because I've had it for just one day, there's no way I could write anything resembling a review, so instead I thought it may be fun to do a very basic "initial impressions" post. There are a few things that immediately strike me about the device, so I'll discuss those here, with more details to come in the full review.





First Impressions Of Google's Nexus 6: Really Big, Really Beautiful was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1xLP8oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...