Sponsors

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

[Deal Alert] Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 On eBay For $335 With Free Shipping

sammythumb Samsung tablets usually don't do much for me - if I'm not discouraged by the software, then the physical navigation buttons are a major turn-off. But I must admit that the Super AMOLED screens on the Tab S series turn my head every time I see them. If you've been hunting for one of your own, the 10.5" Galaxy Tab S is on sale in refurbished form over on eBay. It's going for $334.99, a full $165 off of the retail price.





[Deal Alert] Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 On eBay For $335 With Free Shipping was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1u5Cj4E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...