Sponsors

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

TYLT Announces The VU Car Charger For Wireless Charging On The Go [Hands-On]

1


I dig my TYLT VU, and it's how I charge my Nexus 5 basically every night. Like most users who get used to never having to plug in their phone, I get slightly annoyed when I have to search for the cable and stab the microUSB port for a dose of juice. Typically, this only happens in the car, because I've been using a standard car charger for what seems like eternity.





TYLT Announces The VU Car Charger For Wireless Charging On The Go [Hands-On] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/133tlQ6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...